European Patent Attorney (m/f/d)
with Masters or PhD in Biochemistry or Biology with a solid background in organic chemistry
- Development from a new idea to a granted intellectual property right,
- Preparation and filing of patent applications domestically and abroad,
- Managing patent grant proceedings before the European and German Patent Offices,
- Involvement in European Opposition and Appeal proceedings and, with appropriate German legal qualification and language skills, German nullity and patent infringement proceedings.
- University degree, preferably a doctorate, in Biochemistry or Biology with a solid knowledge of organic chemistry, preferably with extensive laboratory experience,
- Qualification and experience as a European Patent Attorney , optionally with additional qualification as a German Patent Attorney,
- Fluent facility in English, preferably acquired during a stay abroad,
- Ability to think abstractly and clearly formulate such thoughts both verbally and in writing.
We offer you a varied and exciting job in an innovative and international environment. With competitive compensation and a transparent, performance-based system of advancement to allow long-term career development, Grünecker provides an ideal environment to take your career in intellectual property to the next level, and beyond.
Interested? Then we look forward to your application, which you can submit online directly via the blue button "Apply online" above.