Für unseren Standort München suchen wir zum nächstmöglichen Termin einen
English Team Assistant (m/f/d) Trademark
Join an international team and assist patent lawyers with English correspondence to clients, foreign associates and international trademarks offices.
- Audio typing;
- Communication with trademark offices;
- Word processing;
- Preparing forms;
- Monitoring due dates;
- File management;
- Email correspondence;
- Organizational tasks.
- English native speaker or C2-Level;
- Computer & writing skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Detailed approach to work;
- Experience as an administrative assistant or in audio typing;
- Ability to work accurately under deadline pressure;
- Already gained experience in intellectual property law or the legal industry;
- Good communication skills.
We can offer you:
- Long-term position;
- Introduction with training-on-the-job;
- Nice working atmosphere within an international environment;
- Flexible working time with a 38-hours-week;
- Employee events;
- Job ticket covering commuting expenses;
- Central location near “Englischer Garten”.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team we are looking forward to receiving your online application. Therefore please click to the blue button "Apply online" and send us your information and documents.